Let’s get to work! Here are 8 companies in the Valley who are hiring NOW!
For more employment resources, visit our Virtual Career Fair at abc15.com/JobFair.
1. JOB FAIR: The Phoenix Best Hire Career Fair arrives October 13 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Are you looking for a job in the Phoenix area? If you are, you must register and attend this event. Best Hire Career Fairs has hosted the best hiring events in the country for the past five years. What sets them apart from our competition is that they identify what employers are looking for and match them with the best candidates. If you are looking for a new job or to advance your current career, you will want to attend this event. Make sure you get there early. Register now and learn more here.
2. UPS has announced plans to hire more than 2,820 seasonal employees in the Phoenix metro area to support the planned annual increase in parcel volume that will begin in October 2021 and continue through January 2022. To end in one One of the tightest job markets in U.S. history, UPS has redesigned its approach to hiring for vacations, presenting job offers to qualified candidates in 30 minutes or less. Additional benefits of seasonal employment with the Logistics Manager include: The possibility of full-time employment, tuition reimbursement, and multiple shift opportunities. Interested candidates should apply here.
3. Sprout farmers market stores will host a two-day hiring event with walk-in interviews at all Valley locations on Friday and Saturday. From 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., the company will be hiring from local stores across the valley for positions ranging from cashiers, clerks and management positions. Interested job seekers can find out more about open positions by clicking here or texting ‘sprouts’ on 98199. The Sprouts product distribution center in Glendale will also be hiring for various positions and will arrange for separate interviews on the 1st. and October 2 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on both days.
4. Robin Hoodmission is to democratize finance for all. Recently named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2021 and TIME100’s Most Influential Company in 2021. At Robinhood, every voice is valued and no idea is too small to put on the table. Robinhood is recruiting for customer experience positions in its new office at Watermark in Tempe. Professionals approved by FINRA are preferred. Learn more about Robinhood and other opportunities here.
5. KUBRA is a growing company providing customer communication solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance and government entities in North America. They’re now hiring at Tempe for Software Developers, Engineers, Team Leaders, Managers and more! 2-5 years of relevant experience is preferred. KUBRA is Great Place to Work certified in the United States and offers exceptional benefits coverage along with competitive salary, education reimbursement and plenty of time off. Find out more about KUBRA’s award-winning culture and the positions open today. Find out more about KUBRA’s award-winning culture and the positions open today by clicking here.
6. Are you an original thinker with an insatiable appetite for learning, a passion for helping people, and unmatched problem-solving skills? Desert Financial Currently recruiting agents for Customer Service, Technology, Mortgages and more in their Phoenix offices. When you join the Desert Financial team, you play a vital role in the community, united by shared values ââand common goals. Desert Financial was recently named Best Places to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal and one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies. Learn more about Desert Financial and apply here.
7. Want to work for one of Fortune’s world’s most admired companies in 2021? Northern Trust is recruiting energetic and outgoing individuals to fill positions at all levels within their growing Contact Center Transfer Agency Services. Apply for entry-level analyst and experienced contact center manager positions where you will receive a solid onboarding and training program. As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative working culture, which has a solid history of financial strength and stability. Mobility within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible and you can be proud to work for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities it serves! Take a look at all the open positions here.
8. Spear education is one of the world’s most respected providers of cross-platform continuing education and practice growth resources for dental professionals. Spear was recently named one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies and Arizona’s Best Companies to Work For! Spear values ââemployee well-being and encourages work-life balance with flexible paid time off. Spear is dedicated to its culture of success and offers many benefits to its employees, including a 401k with correspondence. Spear Education is hiring a Customer Success Manager (Eligible Remotely), Business Development Manager, Facilities Assistant, and Dental Practice Consultant (Eligible Remotely). Join this hard working team and start a career you love today by applying for vacancies here.