CASPER, Wyo. (press release) – The draft TSDP is available for review and comment. DFO Casper Region, in accordance with its public participation plan, publishes all draft studies and plans for public comment and review prior to completing any projects. We invite the public to submit comments, suggestions or questions by July 26, 2021.
Comments on the draft study can be provided to DFO by phone at 307-235-8255 or by email at [email protected] The objectives of DFO’s strategic transit development plan are to analyze the existing operations of the Casper region transit system, provide cost-effective recommendations for improving the system, and identify strategies to increase the transit system. use of public transport.
DFO Casper Area Supervisor Jeremy Yates commented on the study, stating, “The TSDP is a prerequisite for receiving federal transit subsidies and is adopted by DFO to ensure that the transportation system in the Casper region meets the needs of everyone in the Casper region. . ”
Yates went on to say, “At the start of our project, we received a lot of feedback and recommendations that helped guide the project. I hope we can continue to get other interesting contributions in the latter part of the study. ”
Physical copies of the draft plan are available at the following address:
• Mills Town Hall – 704 4th St, Mills
• Bar Nunn Town Hall – 4820 Wardwell Industrial Ave, Bar Nunn
• Evansville Town Hall – 235 Curtis St, Evansville
• Natrona County Public Library – 307 E 2nd St, Casper • Casper Area Transit Office – 1715 E 4th St, Casper
• Casper Town Hall – 200 N. David Hall, 203, Casper Electronic versions are available on the DFO website www.casperareampo.org.
Copyright 2021 Wyoming News Now. All rights reserved.