WASHINGTON- Dairy and technology leaders from around the world will gather at the inaugural DairyTech Conference in Austin, Texas next month to forge new relationships and explore the technology trends that will shape the future of the dairy industry. food and drink.
DairyTech, a new conference presented by the International Dairy Foods Association and Dairy.com, will take place May 18-19 at the Austin Marriott Downtown. The two-day conference will feature a mix of keynotes, panel discussions, networking sessions and evening receptions for senior executives and experts in technology, innovation, data and cybersecurity. Conference programming will draw concepts from around the world and showcase research, expertise and technology that can inspire solutions to drive innovation and profit. Sessions will focus on digital transformation in the dairy supply chain, cybersecurity, e-commerce, sustainability and circular economy.
Members of the press wishing to attend the event should RSVP to Andrew Jerome at [email protected] Learn more about the event at www.dairytechconference.com.
DairyTech—Where Dairy + Tech Connect
Austin Marriott Downtown
304 Cesar Chavez Street East
Austin, Texas 78701
May 18-19, 2022
- Steve AlexanderPresident and CEO, Association of Plastic Recyclers
- Brent BellVice President, Recycling, Waste Management
- Grant MugsVice President, Technology and Risk Management Solutions, EverAg
- Lindsay DatlowSenior Strategist & Market Innovation Team Lead, AgTech and Consumer Goods, SAS
- Maxwell Dawesdirector of network optimization and dairy supply, Danone
- CJ DietzmanManaging Director and Cybersecurity Market Leader, Marsh
- jenny drakeVice President of Business Technology, Grande Cheese Company
- Michael Dykes, DVM,President and CEO, International Dairy Foods Association
- justin greisPartner, McKinsey & Company
- David Hardiman EvansSenior Vice President – North America, Ocado Solutions
- Jeff HurleyChief Information Officer, Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.
- Curt JacobsonPartner, McKinsey & Company
- Evan KinserVice President of Fluid Milk Operations, Select Milk Producers, Inc.
- Nick KosturosEngagement Manager and Cyber Expert, McKinsey & Company
- Jordan Kraft LambertVice President of Business Development, VAS
- Deron McElroyHead of Cybersecurity Services for Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Region VI
- Charles Selom QuistAssociate Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Chirag PandyaPartner, McKinsey & Company
- Jason PelzVice President of Sustainability, US, Canada, Central America and Caribbean, Tetra Pak
- Richard ScheitlerChief Information Officer, Darigold
- Scott SextonCEO, Dairy.com by EverAg
# # #
the International Dairy Association (IDFA), Washington, DC, represents the nation’s dairy manufacturing and marketing industry, which supports more than 3.3 million jobs that generate $41.6 billion in direct wages and $753 billion dollars in overall economic impact. IDFA’s diverse members range from multinational organizations to single-plant companies, dairy companies and cooperatives to food retailers and suppliers, all at the forefront of innovation and sustainable business practices. Together, they represent 90% of milk, cheese, ice cream, yogurt and cultured products, as well as dairy ingredients produced and marketed in the United States and sold worldwide. Delicious, safe and nutritious, dairy products offer unparalleled health and consumer benefits to people of all ages.
Dairy.com is the leading provider of technologies, services and intelligence platforms for the dairy industry. Our mission is to empower supply chains to feed a growing world. Every day, we help our customers deliver nutritious and delicious dairy products to consumers around the world, connecting every stakeholder in the supply chain, from farm to table.