Global Automotive Communication Technologies Market Report from 2021 to 2031: Market segment by bus module (Controller Area Network (CAN), Local Interconnect Network (LIN), Media-Oriented Systems Transport (MOST), FlexRay and Ethernet), Market segment by application (Powertrain, Infotainment & Communication, Body Control & Comfort and Safety & ADAS) Market segment by vehicle category (luxury, mid-size and economy), along with an analysis of major regional / national markets and major companies in the market. COVID-19 impact recovery analysis (V-shaped recovery, W-shaped recovery, U-shaped recovery, L-shaped recovery)
Global Automotive Communication Technologies Market Outlook
According to Visiongain’s analysis, the global automotive communication technology market was valued at US $ 7.63 billion in 2020. The global market is expected to reach US $ 17.27 billion in 2026, up from a previous value of US $ 8.70 billion in 2021. Visiongain further predicts that the market Global automotive communication technology will reach US $ 36.37 billion in 2031.
Download an exclusive sample report @ https://www.visiongain.com/report/automotive-communication-technology-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
Key questions this report answers:
- What is the current size of the global automotive communication technology market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
- What are the major drivers and restraints that will shape the overall automotive communication technologies market over the next ten years?
- What are the major segments of the global automotive communication technologies market?
- How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
- How will the composition of the market change during this period and why?
- What factors will affect this industry and market over the next ten years?
- What are the largest domestic markets for the global automotive communication technology market?
- What is their current status and how will they evolve over the next ten years?
- What are their income potential until 2031?
- How will the market shares of the main national markets evolve between now and 2031, and which geographic area will dominate the market in 2031?
- Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
- What are some of the most important automotive communication technologies currently in development?
- What are the main trends that will affect the global automotive communication technology market between 2021 and 2031?
- What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the market?
- What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape this industry over the next decade?
- How will the global automotive communication technologies market evolve over the forecast period, 2021 to 2031?
- What will be the main business drivers of the market from 2021 to 2031?
- How will the market shares of major national markets change from 2021, and which countries will dominate the market in 2031, achieving the highest incomes and fastest growing?
- How will this industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
National security mandates to fuel automotive communication technologies market growth through 2031
Another major concern that has driven the world towards smart mobility and the trend towards autonomous driving is the increasing frequency of road accidents and human error deaths around the world. In order to control the same, governments in various regions such as Europe, United States, Japan and many others have forced automakers to incorporate new and advanced safety features into their future vehicles. For example, the United Nations Global Forum for Harmonization of Vehicle Regulations has established few safety standards for motor vehicles, while around 40 countries meet all priority safety standards. As part of the standards, the UN mandated the integration of an anti-lock braking system and other safety technologies such as geographic positioning system (GPS), radars and sensors to prevent collisions between vehicles. vehicles. This initiative planned to make the automotive communication technology market growth in the years to come.
Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the automotive communication technologies market
The Global automotive communication technologies market show significant growth of 15.38% during the forecast period. However, the sudden outbreak of COVID-19 has disrupted the pace of several industries; the automotive sector is one of them. The foreclosure situation in various regions has negatively impacted auto sales across the world. Additionally, the fact that the majority of the population stays at home, as well as social distancing have affected the growing trend towards shared mobility.
With the start of the spread of COVID-19 in China, Asia-Pacific was the first region to be affected. Gradually, with the spread of COVID-19 across the world, the auto industry is facing a sharp decline in investment and demand. The industry is also grappling with a sudden and widespread shutdown of economic activity and the supply chain.
New vehicle sales in China fell by around 92% in the first half of February 2020 and further predicted that total vehicle sales would fall by 2.9% in China in 2020. As a result, of Other countries have also experienced a significant decline in automotive sales, negatively influencing the global economy, which in turn impacted the sales and growth of the global automotive communication technologies market during the pandemic period. However, the market is expected to recover faster than other industries over the next few years.
Get the detailed table of contents @ https://www.visiongain.com/report/automotive-communication-technology-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
Discover the sales forecast for the global Automotive Communication Technology market and submarkets.
In addition to the revenue forecast for the global global market, there are 3 segmentations of the automotive communication technology market, with forecast for 5 bus modules, 4 applications, 3 vehicle classes, each of which is forecast at global, regional and country level. , as well as the impact of COVID-19 recovery model analysis for all segments.
Who are the main players analyzed in the market?
- Toshiba Company
- Robert bosch
- Texas instruments
- Broadcom Inc.
- NXP semiconductors
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Renesas electronics company
- Microchip Technology Inc
- ON Semiconductor
- Rohm semiconductor
- Maxim integrated
- Melexis SA
- Xilinx inc.
- Analog devices
- Vector Informatik GmbH
- Elmos Semiconductor SE
Find quantitative and qualitative analyzes with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, stay informed with this valuable business intelligence.
To access the data contained in this document please email [email protected]
Information found nowhere else
with our new report title, you’re less likely to fall behind in your knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analysis and decisions. The Visiongain study is aimed at anyone needing business analysis for the automotive communication technologies market and leading companies. There you will find data, trends and forecasts.
Find more research reports on the Connected car telematics sector ; please click on the following links:
Do you have custom requirements that we can help you with? Do you need specific information about a specific country, geographic region, market segment or company? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help you: [email protected]
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent market information, the company publishes hundreds of market research reports which she adds each year to her vast portfolio. These reports provide in-depth analysis of 18 industries around the world. The reports cover a 10-year forecast, are hundreds of pages long, with in-depth market analysis and valuable competitive intelligence data. Visiongain works across a range of verticals, which can currently influence each other, these markets include automotive, aviation, chemicals, cybersecurity, defense, energy, food and beverage, materials, packaging, pharmaceuticals and utilities. Our customized and syndicated market research reports mean you can have tailor-made market information tailored to your business needs.
Public Relations at Visiongain Inc.
Phone : + 44 0207 336 6100
United States Tel: + 1 718 682 4567
EU Tel: + 353 1 695 0006
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://www.visiongain.com
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Visiongain Limited.