Dublin, January 7, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Crystal Oscillators Market Research Report by Circuit Type, Mounting Type, End User, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global quartz crystal oscillators market size was estimated to be USD 3,209.22 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 3,445.68 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.70% to reach 5,010.18 million USD by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes Quartz Crystal Oscillators to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the type of circuit, the market has been studied for frequency controlled crystal oscillator, other types of circuits, furnace controlled crystal oscillator, packaged single crystal oscillator, crystal oscillator temperature compensated and voltage controlled crystal oscillator.
- Based on the type of mounting, the market has been studied for surface mounting and through hole.
- Based on the end user, the market has been studied in automotive, consumer electronics, industrial, medical equipment, military and aerospace sectors, others end user and telecommunications industries.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Quartz Crystal Oscillator market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and customer satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global quartz oscillators market including Abracon, DAISHINKU CORP., GREENRAY INDUSTRIES, INC, Hosonic Electronic co Ltd, HOSONIC ELECTRONIC CO., LTD. , KYOCERA Crystal Device Corporation, Mercury Electronic Ind. Co., Ltd., Microchip Technologies, Microchip Technology Inc, MTI-Milliren Technologies Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd, Nippon Crystal, Inc., Oscilloquartz, QVS Tech, RIVER ELETEC CORPORATION, RIVER ELETEC CORPORATION., Seiko Epson Corp ., SiTime Corporation, Siward Crystal Technology Co, Siward Crystal Technology Co. and TXC Corp.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global quartz crystal oscillators market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Quartz Crystal Oscillators Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Crystal Oscillators Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global quartz crystal oscillators market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global crystal oscillator market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global quartz crystal oscillators market?
7. What strategic modes and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global quartz crystal oscillator market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing Demand for Consumer Electronics Crystal Oscillators
5.2.2. Use of combined WIFI and Bluetooth chipsets in smartphone applications
5.2.3. Growing use of crystal oscillators in the automotive industry
5.2.4. Need for very stable frequency oscillators in the telecommunications industry
5.3.1. Continuous advancements in oscillator technology offering cheaper alternatives
5.4.1. The military and defense sector to create lucrative opportunities
5.4.2. Invention of compact and more efficient si-MEMS oscillators
5.5.1. Stability issues in crystal oscillators
6. Quartz Crystal Oscillators Market, By Circuit Type
6.2. Frequency Controlled Crystal Oscillator
6.3. Other types of tours
6.4. Furnace Controlled Crystal Oscillator
6.5. Packaged Single Crystal Oscillator
6.6. Temperature compensated crystal oscillator
6.7. Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillator
7. Quartz Crystal Oscillators Market, By Mount Type
7.2. Surface mount
8. Quartz Crystal Oscillators Market, By End User
8.3. Consumer electronics
8.5. Medical equipement
8.6. Military and aerospace
8.7. Other end user industries
9. Americas Quartz Crystal Oscillator Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Quartz Crystal Oscillator Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East and Africa Quartz Crystal Oscillator Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5ppiak