Genome editing, also known as gene editing or genome engineering, is a process used to change or alter the genetic sequence of an organism.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, USA, July 7, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Global Genome editing market The size is expected to reach USD 30.23 billion in 2030 and register a CAGR of 18.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report from Reports and Data. Key factors such as increasing application of Short Regularly Spaced Palindromic Repeat (CRISPR) genome in different areas of biotechnology and increasing investments from governments and private investors in biotechnology and biomedical research are driving the revenue growth of the market. Genome editing, commonly referred to as gene editing or genome engineering, is a process that allows researchers to change or modify the gene sequences of living organisms.
Rapid advances in gene-editing technologies, increasing investment by governments and private entities in biotechnology and biomedical research, and increasing application of gene-editing technology in areas such as therapy genetics, therapeutics, mutations, agricultural biotechnology and others are other key factors. is expected to continue driving the revenue growth of the global gene editing market to a large extent during the forecast period.
The global Genome Editing market research report provides a brief overview of the competitive landscape and key market developments. It provides an in-depth analysis of strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, corporate agreements and partnerships, among others. It also offers insight into the company overview, financial situation, business expansion plans and revenue growth of each company. It also highlights product advancements, technological developments, and research and development activities.
Request sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1052
Some of the market report players include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck & Co, Horizon Discovery Limited, Lonza, GenScript, Eurofins Scientific, Precision Biosciences, Oxford Genetics, Intellia Therapeutics, and Sangamo Therapeutics.
Key questions addressed in the report:
• What is the expected revenue growth rate that the global gene editing market is expected to register during the forecast period?
• What are the main growth drivers for the gene editing market?
• Who are the main market players?
• What are the main results of the SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces analysis?
• Which region is expected to account for the largest market share in the global genome editing
Some key highlights of the report:
• In December 2019, Horizon Discovery Group launched its pre-engineered synthetic single guide RNA (sgRNA). This would allow researchers to achieve reliable gene knockouts in difficult-to-modify complex cell types and experimental models.
• Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats (CRISPR) segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. CRISPR has various advantages such as ease of use, improved efficiency, and cost-effectiveness. Therefore, it is widely used by researchers in gene alteration processes.
• Asia-Pacific accounted for a 23.4% revenue share in the global market in 2020 and is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR compared to other regional markets during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of various infectious diseases.
Download the report summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1052
The regional analysis covers the study of the market in the main geographical regions of the world, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. The report further forecasts the regions that are expected to account for the largest revenue share during the forecast period and the CAGR for the forecast period. The section further examines in detail the ratio of production and consumption, supply and demand, exports and imports, consumer demand and behavior, and the presence of key players in each region. The section further offers country-wise analysis to provide deeper insights into the global market.
An in-depth analysis of the global market is included in the report that covers different factors, from key statistical data centered on the region to macro and microeconomic factors that are crucial for forecast evaluation. The study also offers a comprehensive analysis of growth prospects, patents, technological advancements, and product launches in the market.
Market segmentation :
Products and Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
• Software and systems
• Reagents and consumables
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
• Clustered regularly spaced short palindromic repeats (CRISPR)
• Zinc finger nucleases (ZFN)
• Transcription activator-type effector nucleases (TALEN)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
• Cell line engineering
• Diagnostic applications
• Genetic engineering
• Drug discovery and development
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Biotechnology companies
• University and government research institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
Customization request @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1052
Key points covered in the report:
• Detailed analysis of the global gene editing market through an assessment of key market aspects such as technology, product type, application, end-use, and overall industry dynamics.
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market estimate and CAGR calculation for the forecast period.
• Overall assessment of market dynamics with emphasis on drivers, restraints, opportunities and limitations.
• Detailed profiling of key companies operating in the market including company overview, financial status, product offerings, product portfolio, recent products and technological advancements and business expansion plans.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter wise sections or region wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
About reports and data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and helping customers make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise.