NEW YORK, July 19, 2021 / PRNewswire / – According to analysis by Persistence Market Research, the high power industrial burners market trend should be valued at around 1.4 billion US dollars in 2021, with a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period 2021-2031. Compact design, quiet operation, combined with low investment cost are the main reasons for the intensive use of high power industrial burners.
The current crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in disruption of supply chain networks and manufacturing activities. Although sales of high-powered industrial burners collapsed during the early stages of the pandemic, with regional manufacturing operations resuming towards threshold rates, the market is expected to recover sharply in the following years.
Request PDF Sample Report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32594
Key points of the market research
- High power industrial burners from 1 to 5 MW are expected to observe a significant share (by volume) due to improved application in the industrial sector coupled with customized offers by OEMs.
- High speed burners are widely adopted, due to their low NOx emission and high flame stability. These burners are expected to cross the 20% market share mark by 2031 in terms of volume.
- From a manufacturing perspective, a handful of high power industrial burner manufacturers can focus on adopting composite and hybrid raw materials, as their effectiveness in various application environments remains to be tested.
- On the basis of end use, the oil and gas industry is expected to create significant opportunities for suppliers of high power industrial burners in the coming years.
- Europe is currently one of the fastest growing markets and is expected to see a rapid increase in industrial automation. In addition, the implementation of Industry 4.0 standards will provide lucrative opportunities for manufacturers of heavy duty industrial burners.
Get Custom Report By Asking An Expert: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/ask-an-expert/32594
“The oil and gas associated with waste incineration will prove to be lucrative end-use markets for high-power industrial burner suppliers, where robust after-sales service is one of the key success strategies followed. by industry participants, ”said a Persistence Market Research analyst.
The high power industrial burner market is considered moderately competitive with Tier I players accounting for around 46-48% market share.
Some of the major market players are Honeywell International Inc., Thyssenkrupp, Baltur SpA, Andritz AG, Oilon Group Oy, ELCO Burners, SAACKE GmbH, ALFA Laval AB, Tenova SpA, Weishaupt Group and ZEECO Inc., among others.
These players have larger shares in the global market and have long-standing relationships with a number of end users for the supply of high power industrial burners.
Get Full Access To The Report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32594
Find more valuable information
The research report analyzes the demand for high power industrial burners. The global market has been analyzed with the impact of COVID-19, various macroeconomic factors, market trends and market background.
According to the research scope of Persistence market, the market has been analyzed on the basis of type, burner design, fuel type, rated power, application, end use and the region. The report provides qualitative and quantitative insights into the various players in this market. This report also tracks the market from the supply and demand side.
About Persistence market research:
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a third-party research organization, operates through a proprietary fusion of market research and data analytics to help businesses soar no matter the turbulence encountered due to financial / natural crises.
Persistence Market Research is always ahead of its time. In other words, it offers market solutions by putting itself in the shoes of the companies / customers long before they have a snapshot of the market themselves. The proactive approach followed by the experts of Persistence Market Research helps companies / clients to get their hands on technical-commercial knowledge upstream, so that the subsequent course of action can be simplified on their part.
Persistence market research
US Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
United States – Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd.