Tokyo, 05 October 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Precedence research, recently announced report on “Microprocessor Market (By Technology: CISC, RISC, ASIC, Superscalar, DSP; By Application: Smartphones, Personal Computers, Servers, Tablets, Integrated Devices, Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Regional Outlook and forecasts 2021 – 2030 ”.
A microprocessor is a computer processor that combines data processing logic and control over a single integrated circuit (IC) or a small number of integrated circuits. The arithmetic, logic and control circuits necessary to accomplish the tasks of the central processing unit of a computer are contained in the microprocessor.
Get the sample report pages for more understanding @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1287
The crucial factors responsible for the growth of the market are:
- Growing demand for smartphones
- Increase in the number of embedded microprocessors in the health electronics sector
- Technological progress leads to market growth
- High investment in research and development
- Increase in health expenditure per capita
Scope of Microprocessor Market Report
|Market size in 2030||$ 113 billion|
|Growth rate from 2021 to 2030||4.36% CAGR|
|Year of reference||2021|
|Forecast period||2021 to 2030|
|Covered segments||Type of technology, Type of application|
|Regional scope||North America, APAC, Europe, Latin America, MEAN, Rest of the world|
|Companies mentioned||Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited, SK Hynix Inc., Intel Corporation, Applied Materials, Inc., Qualcomm Technologies, Broadcom Inc., Samsung Group, Micron Technology, Inc., Sony Corporation, Nvidia Corporation|
Highlights of the report
- Based on the technology, the reduced instruction set microprocessor (RISC) segment has dominated the global microprocessor market with a remarkable 30% revenue share in 2020. Reduced chip complexity is the major factor fueling the market. growth of this segment. The fastest growing ASIC segment during the forecast period.
- By application, the personal computer (PC) segment is the largest segment of the market, with a share of 41% in 2020. The server segment is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- In 2020, Asia-Pacific held the largest 55% share of the market due to the increasing penetration of smartphones and other electronic devices.
- North America holds the remarkable market share due to the presence of market leaders in USA and Canada.
Get personalization on this research report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1287
Click here to view the full report Contents
One of the growth factors for microprocessors is the growing demand for smartphones globally. Factors such as change in consumer lifestyle, increase in disposable income increase the likelihood that consumers spend in media, entertainment, networks and mobile communication; leading to higher potential smartphone sales. There is a need for a smartphone with faster operation that can be used for games, entertainment, and other official work. The speed of the smartphone is directly proportional to the microprocessors used in the smartphone. Thus, the increase in sales of smartphones will boost the microprocessor market.
In recent years, the adoption of smartphones and tablets has influenced the demand for PCs. The growth of the microprocessor and GPU market has been impacted by the portability and performance offered by next-generation smartphones and tablets.
Compared to processors and GPUs used in smartphones and tablets, PC and GPU processors are often more expensive. Desktop PCs are seeing the biggest drop in the PC category as more and more users switch to portable devices for everyday tasks. In addition, as PCs have a long lifecycle and cannot be replaced in a short period of time, there is an overall growth in demand for the PC industry.
An increase in demand for AI and deep learning-based applications, such as supercomputers in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Deep learning training and inference systems are in high demand across a wide range of industries, from automated driving to electrical products to industrial automation. Deep learning is used in smart devices such as smart speakers and smart TVs for voice translation and automated hearing. To deliver results, these devices adapt to the surrounding speech and understand the user’s preferences. Another industry that has seen a lot of adoption of AI-based applications in recent years is the financial and banking industry.
For bitcoin mining, the fast growing cryptocurrency business uses high performance AI processors. Using NLP techniques, financial organizations deploy AI chatbots to provide self-help customer services. The deployment of supercomputers is increasing rapidly among research companies, institutions and governments around the world as the number of COVID-19 cases increases. These supercomputers use high-performance AI processors and GPU accelerators to aid in the development of COVID-19 vaccines and viral therapies.
A significant increase in the power consumption of microprocessors in wireless networks has been identified as a major threat to environmental protection and long-term growth. The demand for data access worldwide has increased dramatically due to the high-speed internet access provided by next-generation wireless networks and the increased use of smartphones, resulting in a dramatic expansion of network infrastructure. and growing energy demand. To overcome these challenges, wireless network service providers and chipmakers have made green evolution a top priority.
Browse more semiconductor and electronics industry research reports @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/industry/semiconductor-and-electronic
- For example, Intel released 11th Generation Intel® CoreTM processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics for thin notebooks in September 2010 to deliver 2.7 times faster content production, office productivity over 20 % faster and more than 2x faster gaming and streaming.
- Qualcomm introduced three new Snapdragon processors in January 2020: the 720G, 662, and 460. The new processors support dual-frequency GNSS (L1 and L5) for increased location positioning accuracy and resiliency, as well as Indian constellation navigation (NavIC). The processors support high-speed 4G connectivity and have built-in Bluetooth 5.1 and WIFI 6 technologies, enabling fast and seamless connectivity while conserving battery power. In 2019,
- In December 2019, the US computer and microprocessor firm Intel Corporation acquired Habana Labs Ltd, an Israeli AI chip processor for $ 2 billion. Intel Corporation planned to expand its artificial intelligence portfolio and boost its AI chip market with this acquisition.
The major players operating in the microprocessor market are Qualcomm Technologies, Intel Corporation, Broadcom Inc., Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited, SK Hynix Inc., Micron Technology, Inc., Nvidia Corporation, Samsung Group, Sony Corporation, Applied Materials, Inc.
Purchase this Premium Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1287
You can place an order or ask any question, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
Precedence Research is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide an unmatched nature of offering to our customers around the world in all industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in providing in-depth market intelligence as well as market intelligence to our clients across various companies. We are obliged to serve our different clienteles present in companies of medical services, health, innovation, new generation technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, aerospace and of defense, among various companies present in the world.
For the latest update, follow us: